CBR1100XX.org Forum

2003 Absolutely Mint XX, NJ, 15,000 miles, Cruise, HID, $5999

Absolutely mint, garage kept, adult ridden 2003 CBR1100XX. Purchased new in late 2005, on road only 2 years. Completely stock with exception of electronic cruise control and HID hi / lo headlamps, and two 12V power ports in dash. Pipes also slightly modified, sound good, not loud. Photos speak for themselves, you'll be hard pressed to find a cleaner, more loved for XX. Just ask my wife..... :)

$5995. Any questions just let me know. Available to be shown any time, absolutely positively no test rides. :)

Thanks...

That's Right, $5999

post-2327-1190484458.jpg

post-2327-1190484481.jpg

post-2327-1190484492.jpg

post-2327-1190484501.jpg

post-2327-1190484511.jpg

post-2327-1190484524.jpg

Absolutely mint, garage kept, adult ridden 2003 CBR1100XX. Purchased new in late 2005, on road only 2 years. Completely stock with exception of electronic cruise control and HID hi / lo headlamps, and two 12V power ports in dash. Pipes also slightly modified, sound good, not loud. Photos speak for themselves, you'll be hard pressed to find a cleaner, more loved for XX. Just ask my wife..... :)

$6500 firm. Any questions just let me know. Available to be shown any time, absolutely positively no test rides. :)

Thanks...

Which cruise control are you running on this bike?

Super nice-----be a great buy for someone. If I wasn't so determined to have a C14 myself (just got back from the dealer and they had a ABS just come in---the other ABS they had was wearing a sold sign)----I would do it and have a long ride back to California. A person usually doesn't make time for many of those kinds of experiences in life---I sure haven't.

Best of luck for a very quick sale----and many happy trails to the buyer and you on the new C14------kel