CBR1100XX.org Forum

Yard sale...

Hi Rick ... i have sent you a check for $50 and it been cleared but i have not heard anything from you since a couple of weeks now. I even p/m you but did not receive any reply so far. If you decide to keep the money without sending me a rear shock, please let me know so i will looking for another source. Thank you for time.

khoi

a. the last pm I received from you was on Sept 24th saying you were sending a check. I did get an email from you on 10/1 saying that you sent a check.

b. I received the check and deposited it on 10/9 so my plan was to wait ten days (like I stated in my email to you when I got the check) and ship the shock.

The shock will ship out on Monday, no worries I don't stiff people. PayPal or a money order would have made the transaction a little quicker on my end. Sorry you seem disappointed.

I will send this in an email and a pm so to make sure you see it.

Hi Rick ... i have sent you a check for $50 and it been cleared but i have not heard anything from you since a couple of weeks now. I even p/m you but did not receive any reply so far. If you decide to keep the money without sending me a rear shock, please let me know so i will looking for another source. Thank you for time.

khoi

a. the last pm I received from you was on Sept 24th saying you were sending a check. I did get an email from you on 10/1 saying that you sent a check.

b. I received the check and deposited it on 10/9 so my plan was to wait ten days (like I stated in my email to you when I got the check) and ship the shock.

The shock will ship out on Monday, no worries I don't stiff people. PayPal or a money order would have made the transaction a little quicker on my end. Sorry you seem disappointed.

I will send this in an email and a pm so to make sure you see it.

Hi Rick ... i just got it this morning. You were right that if it was a money order, then the transaction would have been a little quicker. Please accept my appologize.

khoi

Just wanted to say thanks for the stands, Rick. They worked great.

I also wanted to let you know that you were missed at TeXXt.... I forget who said it but I am sure it happened.

Thanks again,

Mark

Just wanted to say thanks for the stands, Rick. They worked great.

I also wanted to let you know that you were missed at TeXXt.... I forget who said it but I am sure it happened.

Thanks again,

Mark

Thanks Mark, I missed going 4 sure. I'm glad the stands made it ok, they were a biatch to box up.

• 7 months later...