CBR1100XX.org Forum

power commander II

htcooley04

hey i have some dumb questions about using the PCII version of the power commander. I just bought one and was thinking about putting it on but i wanted to down load the stock map on to it. I followed all the directions and watched all the videos on the cd and the power commander site. Do i have to have the power comander installed on the bike to do any down loads cause i dont have a laptop... :icon_think: Cause when i tried to do the down load with just the pcII hooked to the computer it said power commander not found when i press the upload all button or the get all button on the power commander control center . What the hell am i doing wrong!!!! :icon_banghead: And no one that i know personally have done it this way everone i know just has the dealer work on it. I am a mechanic in a very small shop in a very small town in Iowa, so i dont have easy access to advice and i am normally the one giving it. anyways help if ya can

thanks

:icon_biggrin:

Hale Cooley

99 bird black