CBR1100XX.org Forum

1998 cbr1100xx SOLD

I have not been riding much this year and have decided to put her up for sale. Other than some minor scratchs on the lh side cover and lower Lh side the bike is in very nice condition.

172764162_7c562fbdf3_o.jpg

1998 cbr1100xx

aprox 31k miles

New battery this year

within last year

New tires

front and rear brake pads

chain and sprokets

Cam chain tensioner (Updated part)

Accesories

Givi Wing Rack

2 sets of side bags

top box

Custom Rick Mayer seat

aftermarket clip ons

Givi windscreen.

• 3 weeks later...

You stated a $600 reduction in price for the bike without accessories. What would you consider selling the accessories for?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the interest still for sale!

STRANGE! when I wanted a blackbird, I scanned everywhere and then found this site, I found one, but it was in Colarodo (Im in Louisiana) chatted with the owner and then paid for it, organized a shipping company that failed to pick it up, so I bit the bullet and drove 20 hrs.

When I wanted a Suzuki GS1000, chatted with the owner and drove to Indiana and bought it.

When I wanted a Yamaha RZ 350, chatted with the owner and drove to Florida and bought it.

TOO many people in this world that want to chat about the bike (to be purchased) but dont follow through.

Selling my blackbird, PM after PM after PM with interest, but again, no follow through, which includes ebay.

Wait your time, someone will come along with a like mind of mine and go ahead and buy it.

TOO MANY timewasters these days.

Phil.

(I bet if you offered it out at $2000, they would be screaming for your address to pick it up for a deal....)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...