CBR1100XX.org Forum

Seat with backrest

Harald

Anyone know of a way to put a passenger backrest on a Blackbird? I've searched online and the only option I can find is a Corbin Gunfighter seat which has an optional passenger backrest. I'd rather just add a backrest that bolts in place of the grab rail.

Anyone know of a way to put a passenger backrest on a Blackbird? I've searched online and the only option I can find is a Corbin Gunfighter seat which has an optional passenger backrest. I'd rather just add a backrest that bolts in place of the grab rail.

a givi top case with back pad will do the trick................................and you can carry shit as well......................

I don't remember how the XX seat is made but here is a link with a do it yourself mod that may or may not work on the XX??????????????????

http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php/topic,3403.0.html

Louie...AKA...PartMonster was doing some research on this a couple years ago. I'm not sure what ever became of his work.

He was developing a backrest that attached to the grab rail bolts.