CBR1100XX.org Forum

Other Exhaust Options...

DrDyno

Since the "20 Extra Horsepower" thread has fizzled out and the the Urbane Exhaust web site has disappeared, I've been considering a Ti-Force full system for the XX. However...

I REALLY like the stubby look of all the new MotoGP-inspired Mufflers ('07 GSXR 1000, etc.).

Wondering if anyone has figured out a stubby solution for the 'Bird's twin exhausts... like, right from the end of the mid pipes? :icon_naughty:

Since the "20 Extra Horsepower" thread has fizzled out and the the Urbane Exhaust web site has disappeared, I've been considering a Ti-Force full system for the XX. However...

I REALLY like the stubby look of all the new MotoGP-inspired Mufflers ('07 GSXR 1000, etc.).

Wondering if anyone has figured out a stubby solution for the 'Bird's twin exhausts... like, right from the end of the mid pipes?

:icon_naughty:

I think Byrdman had some on his that weren't much longer than the rear footpegs :icon_confused:

I know what you mean about the stubby pipe look, I love it too but could not find anything on it so went to the TiForce full system. World of difference in the bike. The weight difference is definitely noticeable, the sound is great, and the bike feels more alive. Ok the last part may be a bit of my imagination but it is a great feeling bike now.

Brian