CBR1100XX.org Forum

Direct replacement dual exhaust brands

Warp11XX

Is there or has there ever been a dual exhaust system either in slip on or preferably full pipe made by Akrapovic for an '03 Bird? Are there Akra cans that could be easily adapted to an OEM pipe with minimal to no mods?

Does anyone know what other dual systems are/were available new or used? I want to go back to this config just for the balanced appearance. Should I expect any performance loss or change from now using the full Yosh RS-3 system in 4-2-1 config? Will changing maps and/or retuning on a dyno get me the same performance level with a dual system? I have a PC-III with custom map now. I have no idea what the bike felt like with stock exhaust because I had the stealership change it and add the PC when it came out of the crate...0 mile never used OEM parts are in my attic.

I think there was a full dual exhaust system made many moons ago. I also believe it was Akropovic that made it. I asked this question about 4yrs ago as I wanted to go to a full exhaust but keep both cans.

In the end I just went with Leo Vince slip-ons and been happy..