CBR1100XX.org Forum

New XX owner

Me XX ican Biker

:icon_evilgrin:

I wonder if any body out there can help me find a good deal on a nice set of slip on mufflers and a rear fender eleminator kit

thanks in advance

I was almost killed on a 86 Ninja 1000R......... I loved that bike.

Welcome to the freak show! :icon_wave:

You will need to tell us what year your bike is.

T-bone Ninja.............. that hurt.

post-145-1176325245.jpg

My Bad

2003 BB CBR XX

Thanks

Very happy to find this place

I have a little collection and I love them all, let me tell ya!

Rob..

Sorry to read about your accident ,I hope everything is ok.

I have had a few of them my self ,scratches ,road burns ,a couple of collitions ,jump over a car , very close encounters with cows ,pigs,horses and chickens .

Rob...

I have a a pair of WMP Carbon Fibre slipons forsale. They were on my bike when I purchased it (they had been installed for a short time). I had to reinstall the original pipes to be able to use my factory hard bags (paniers), so the WMP's are forsale. $300.00 Can. + shipping. PM me if interested.

Mr. Hemi.

I have a a pair of WMP Carbon Fibre slipons forsale. They were on my bike when I purchased it (they had been installed for a short time). I had to reinstall the original pipes to be able to use my factory hard bags (paniers), so the WMP's are forsale. $300.00 Can. + shipping. PM me if interested.

Mr. Hemi.

WMP??

BTW, Biker, there are several of us in Indy, as well as a fairly new site, "www.rideindy.com" for local meet-ups and riding. It's pretty slow right now, because it started this winter, but I see it getting larger as the year goes on. I've ridden with Earache and Rory. Both seem to be very stand-up guys...

Mike

Mr. Hemi.

Hi

any way for you to send me some pics

I am very interested

or maybe post them here?

robcam@hotmail.com

Mr. Hemi.

WMP??

BTW, Biker, there are several of us in Indy, as well as a fairly new site, "www.rideindy.com" for local meet-ups and riding. It's pretty slow right now, because it started this winter, but I see it getting larger as the year goes on. I've ridden with Earache and Rory. Both seem to be very stand-up guys...

Mike

I really sound great ,I will check the site ,or maybe let me know as you plan to meet

Mr. Hemi.

Hi

any way for you to send me some pics

I am very interested

or maybe post them here?

robcam@hotmail.com

Mr. Hemi.

WMP??

Mike

I really sound great ,I will check the site ,or maybe let me know as you plan to meet

You should try and make it to RedNeXXt the last weekend of this month! Check out the "riders meetings" section on this site.

Mike

Mr. Hemi.

Hi

I wonder about the pipes you have for sale are they WMP? because I can,t find any info for that brand

I founded the FMF brand ,please let me know and do you have any pictures ?

thanks alot

Rob....