CBR1100XX.org Forum

PM Blocked Senders

Hobicus

Eric (EVLXX) asked me about this (He noticed it first), so I checked it myself, and it appears that the names that I used to have in my "Buddies" list now are included in the "PM Blocked Sender" list. I have since removed those names.. but I'm betting I'm not the only one who's encountered this.

Can you peek at this and let me know what's up?

Eric (EVLXX) asked me about this (He noticed it first), so I checked it myself, and it appears that the names that I used to have in my "Buddies" list now are included in the "PM Blocked Sender" list. I have since removed those names.. but I'm betting I'm not the only one who's encountered this.

I can't say I noticed this, but then again I never had anyone in my blocked list or my buddies list. I'll take a look in to it. Can anyone else confirm this?

I just checked........same for me. Everyone in my Buddies list was in "PM Block List".

I just checked........same for me. Everyone in my Buddies list was in "PM Block List".

Did you clear it already or are they all still in there? I'm trying to find an account where this happened and someone left it so I can show the Invision people so they can fix it in their next release..

Did you clear it already or are they all still in there? I'm trying to find an account where this happened and someone left it so I can show the Invision people so they can fix it in their next release..

I've confirmed this, and will open a ticket with Invision.

Strange I had a look at mine and the only one from the Buddies list that was blocked was Flamin Warrior from the OzBB board here in Aus :icon_think: I fixed it, though I think I would be more likely to get a PM from him on OzBB :icon_wall:

Thanks Hobi,

and-

TechnoG,

I just wanted to add that either the Block List didn't work, or the names that got transferd there wern't active.

I say that because, I was still getting PM's from all of the people on my Blocked list, like Hobi for example.

Personaly... I never have anybody Blocked list but... I thought maybe it might be screwing someone else up.

Thanks Hobi,

and-

TechnoG,

I just wanted to add that either the Block List didn't work, or the names that got transferd there wern't active.

I say that because, I was still getting PM's from all of the people on my Blocked list, like Hobi for example.

Personaly... I never have anybody Blocked list but... I thought maybe it might be screwing someone else up.

This issue should be resolved now, and there should be no one on your block list that you didn't add previously.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use