CBR1100XX.org Forum

Ross Training

Just found this on another board. I don't think its for me but holy crap this guy is an animal. Check out some of his demo vids.

http://www.rosstraining.com/

There's a part in there whree he uses a sledge hammer as part of a workout. I can personally attest after swinging a sledge hammer for a few days that it will wear you OUT.

Very unconventional, but it looks like his program focuses on strength rather than being big and muscular.

Very interesting.

I have always thougt about the big country boys with that naturally earned "Country Strength" and how they must chuckle at the city boys with their expensive gym memberships and their their energy shakes.

That guy is definitely and animal but some of his moves look almost to skeleta punishing. 150 pound, one arm dumbell swing/press has got to be murder on the rotator cuff.

I do however like the idea of being physically fit for just that reason and not for size.

Great find Brett.

Yikes!

He has the worst form, ever, on the one arm military press with

dumbbell.

You're making a big mistake if you let your spine get into that

sort of position. Your spine should always be in lordosis if

you intend to hoist anything over your head (IMO)

:icon_cool: TJ :icon_cool:

Just found this on another board. I don't think its for me but holy crap this guy is an animal. Check out some of his demo vids.

http://www.rosstraining.com/

• 4 weeks later...

OK..........He's obviously pretty ripped, so who am I to argue with the finished product............But his form seems terrible. He's swinging/jerking those dumbells. Not controlled/isolated movements at all :icon_eek: