CBR1100XX.org Forum

Looking for after market bird parts

firedlt

I have been searching for after market parts for the Bird. I have a headache from looking at BS. I know I have seen after market smoked turn lenses for the bird 03 model anyone know any good resources I checked the information page on forum and some of these are bad and the others lack info. want to put some farkles on her but since it is a dying beast of honda seems parts and aftermarkets are getting harder to find. Thanks

I've never seen a set that weren't custom.

John sells clear ones but I've never seen a set tinted. A member here has a set he was supose to paint for me but I haven't heard back from him in ages.

VHT Nite Shades has a spray tint you could use to tint them.

Edit, are you looking for front or rear signals, I assumed it was front. There are tonnes of aftermarket rear lights.

Jaws? on the Brit site?

Jaws gets his Clear Alternatives through me

There are Smoked front lenses available from Clear Alternatives. I installed a set for Josh at NEXXT.

They are not dark smoked but smoked none the less verses Crystal Clear to match the headlight.

Actually I prefer the crystal up front but that is just me

Jaws? on the Brit site?

Jaws gets his Clear Alternatives through me

There are Smoked front lenses available from Clear Alternatives. I installed a set for Josh at NEXXT.

They are not dark smoked but smoked none the less verses Crystal Clear to match the headlight.

Actually I prefer the crystal up front but that is just me

hey john... i need a set too.... if there available please email me with price, Info Etc.

loyalhusband@gmail.com thanks.

While you're at it order a fog city off John. I stood outside with my helmet on breathing as heavy as I could and my shield would not fog.

Brett, U didn't stick two of them in at the same time did U :icon_lol:

Yeah one on the inside and one on the outside, right :icon_eh:

Ok here is the scoop in the clear alternatives lenses. I have them direct shipped to you from Clear Alternatives in Vegas. I offer anything they sell for 20% off there prices as listed on their site.

On the front signal lenses I do highly recommend the CB1 Chrome Bulbs instead of the amber bulbs that come free with the lenses. They are 12.99 minus 20% and give the look that you want in the end. Why pay good money to get rid of the amber lense and still end up with the amber appearance from the amber bulb reflection. They are a complete plug and play OEM replacement.

$74.99 CTS-0025-C / S C=crystal / S= smoked Bird Front signal lenses complete

$12.99 CB1 Chrome bulbs as said above

$ 9.00 Shipping

---------

$96.98 subtotal

-19.40 20% discount

---------

$77.58 total delivered

deduct 10.39 if no chrome bulbs wanted

My site only offers a 10% discount so to get the above pricing you can just run it through my paypal account at John@BikeBits.us just be sure to list the shipping address in the paypal and they will go out immediately.

any questions can be directed to me at the same email address or PM here.

John Smith

On the front signal lenses I do highly recommend the CB1 Chrome Bulbs instead of the amber bulbs that come free with the lenses. They are 12.99 minus 20% and give the look that you want in the end. Why pay good money to get rid of the amber lense and still end up with the amber appearance from the amber bulb reflection. They are a complete plug and play OEM replacement.

FWIW - I've been running the stock bulbs behind the smoked lens'. They are plenty bright for turn signals and I prefer the slightly less bright effect for running lights. I can also turn off my HID's and still have white "daylight running lights". I know, makes me less visible, but cagers here in Cali don't see me anyway. :icon_biggrin:

Brett, U didn't stick two of them in at the same time did U :icon_lol:

Of course he did :icon_eek: Why do you think he was breathing so heavily? Hmmmmm? :icon_lol:

NBL Dude.... :icon_biggrin:

Pic of my front lenses that John supplied a few weeks ago.

bling thread pic

Pic of the rear lenses and LED tail light assembly also from John.

bling thread pic 2

Thanks again John! :icon_clap: Looks AWESOME!

firedlt,

check out the picture with the Tag you like, and you will see what the rear signal lenses look like with the free amber bulbs verses spending the money on chrome bulbs for the rear. Not a big deal IMHO

Just put the chrome bulbs in the front or due what 99birdman did and run the stock clear bulbs.

John

Thanks John,

I sent $$ and thanks for the info. I ahve been working and was away from computer.

they are on the way - shipped yesterday from Vegas Priority Mail

Should have them on Monday

I am in Dallas TX right now at the World Finals for Extreme Sports

Thanks Dave for the Hotel Room :-)

• 3 weeks later...