CBR1100XX.org Forum

Seattle Area Sat Sept 30th ride

02XXCA

For all the NW riders who never want to get together, I was thinking of a nice leisurly ride from Lynnwood to Winthrop - Leavenworth and back on Saturday the 30th. The weather looks promising and the fall colors will be turning. Should be a gorgeous ride. I would love to get Washington riders together, I know your out there so rally and get back to me for any interest. Rich your welcome to ride out and join in on the fun. Any riders coming from farther out, you have a place to crash Fri or Sat as well.

Any admins out there? Could you move this to the ride section, brain fart!

For all the NW riders who never want to get together, I was thinking of a nice leisurly ride from Lynnwood to Winthrop - Leavenworth and back on Saturday the 30th. The weather looks promising and the fall colors will be turning. Should be a gorgeous ride. I would love to get Washington riders together, I know your out there so rally and get back to me for any interest. Rich your welcome to ride out and join in on the fun. Any riders coming from farther out, you have a place to crash Fri or Sat as well.

Any admins out there? Could you move this to the ride section, brain fart!

what about us up in BC? I'm sure could steal the wife

s SV for a little spin out to Winthrop and back.

If you want to spice it up a bit more, try doing the loop the other way instead of coming back thru Leavenworth. cross over the border at Omak and ride back to the coast on Highway#3 in BC it's even twistier than 20 :icon_biggrin: and there's no revenue generating vultures like the cops in Concrete :icon_evil:

Perhaps not as many, but the RCMP are out there. Isn't #2, closer to Seattle? Turn N on 97 and cross at Osoyoos, turn W on #3 and add a great ride up and over the Richter Pass. Adds a little to the trip but the ride is beautiful. Cheers. ps, I did it from Vancouver many times, maybe 6-800 miles round trip. The weather is promising to be excellent on the Can. side.