CBR1100XX.org Forum

VFR Helibars - 2002 and up

Mikesblackbird

Mike I've been on the helibar website and they say you can use the stock cables and hoses, I think that the vfr helibars will give you the most upright position unless you change the hoses. This is based on the information I have come up with so far. This winter unless I find sonething better I will install the vfr helibars on my bike.

I have Heli Bars on my '02 Bird, b/c I'm height challenged, arms too, the original ride was a bit too aggressive for me. After 1000 kms I had the Heli's installed. 99,000 kms later, they still work perfect for me. Many others prefer VFR Bars, and they look excellent also. My 2 cents worth.

Thanks. Did you happen to need to change the cables. They look like they would need to be changed.

Mike I've been on the helibar website and they say you can use the stock cables and hoses, I think that the vfr helibars will give you the most upright position unless you change the hoses. This is based on the information I have come up with so far. This winter unless I find sonething better I will install the vfr helibars on my bike.

This is the info I'm looking for; not VFR bars on the Bird; but Helibars for the VFR on the Bird. Thanks for the responses. It would seem to me with this set-up I would need to change the cables.

Mike