CBR1100XX.org Forum

Center Stand Hardware questions

jab13

I purchased a center stand on ebay and it came with the springs. Does anyone know what size bolts I need? Also, I saw on the parts list and picture that there is a washers looking item with a "collar" on it. Are there any substitutions for this part? I have the full yosh exhaust and the stand fits just fine. I just need the hardware. Any help is appreciated

You'll need the collars as it's a spacer for the bolts. There is also a tension washer in there too. The tension washer keeps pressure on the centerstand so it doesn't rattle from side to side. My bike didn't have a centerstand when I got it and got the attaching hardware(spacers, bolts, and tension washer) from the stealer and purchased the centerstand and springs from a member on here.

Thanks for the info. I was trying to see if I might be able to get what I need from the hardware store and not have to go through the stealer.

Mine didn't have the centerstand either when I bought it. IIRC the spacers, washers and bolts weren't that much from the stealer. I got lucky though most of the hardware came with the used stand, and the parts that didn't were still on the bike.

Check out Ronayers.com for the parts