CBR1100XX.org Forum

What can i do??

lmmb

Yes, I had an accident with my love, with my CBRXX and this is some pics of the result:

IPB Image

IPB Image

I'm fine, don't worry.

And now.....What fuck can I do??? :icon_mad::icon_mad::icon_mad:

First of all, remember that everything can be fixed or replaced. So, if you're fine - you shouldn't worry either.

Remove all the visibly damaged plastic to look beneath it and assess further damage. Pay attention to the structural components (frame, forks, trees, sub-frame, swingarm, etc.). Inspect the engine (case, head, etc.) and transmision. Check the attendant systems and their components (Fuel; EFI/carbs, tank, pump/petcock, etc... Cooling; radiator, hoses, etc... Oil cooler, Wiring harness, etc...).

Make a list of what you need to repair or replace, and post it on this site... You may be surprised at how helpful this crew can be...

BTW, exactly how did this happen..?

:icon_think:

Like he said above, these guys can come through with alot of parts .. and judging from that pic you will need em'. Looks like the forks are bent, but can't be sure from the pics. Between this site and egay you will be alright in the long run ...

Glad you're OK. Whatd'ya hit, a moose? Geez. :icon_eek: You europeans have it good though, lots of years after 2003 to get parts bikes from.

+1 on stripping it down before you make any decisions, though.

Good luck, let us know what parts you need.

First, thnakyou very much for your post, I's comfort me.

First of all, remember that everything can be fixed or replaced. So, if you're fine - you shouldn't worry either.

Yes, It's true, thankyou

Remove all the visibly damaged plastic to look beneath it and assess further damage. Pay attention to the structural components (frame, forks, trees, sub-frame, swingarm, etc.). Inspect the engine (case, head, etc.) and transmision. Check the attendant systems and their components (Fuel; EFI/carbs, tank, pump/petcock, etc... Cooling; radiator, hoses, etc... Oil cooler, Wiring harness, etc...).

Yes, I have ti take some pics when I remove all and say you

Make a list of what you need to repair or replace, and post it on this site... You may be surprised at how helpful this crew can be...

:icon_clap:

It's true?, thnakyou very much, I'll say you

BTW, exactly how did this happen..?

It's over 1 a.m., I up with my moto a port, with a lot of fog, very wet ground, I run about 60km/h but the moto slide and I lose the control and .....

Sorry for my english and thankyou for your words

Good luck, let us know what parts you need.

Yes, I'll say you.

thankyou

Yes, I had an accident with my love, with my CBRXX and this is some pics of the result:

And now.....What fuck can I do??? :icon_mad::icon_mad::icon_mad:

Ajo y agua my friend. Knowing what I know about insurance in Spain you only have liability (a terceros).

I'd check motostion en Madrid and see how they fare compared to e-bay. If you need any help gestionando algo around here pm me. I'll be glad to help.

Be it as it may, fairing pieces are abundant in ebay and chapistas in Spain still don't make doctor's wages like they do here so as long as you have patience you should be able to be on your way rather inexpensively as long as frame and forks are in good shape.

Desmantela el tinglao first and like I said, if you need any help at all with logistics or whatever let me know.

Saludos,

Javier (in Philadelphia, PA)

• 4 weeks later...

Thank very mucho Javier!!, tomo nota (I see you said). Que me vas a contar a mi de los putos seguros in Spain!!! :icon_evil:

Where can I get the CBR1100XX 20003 Parts Manual???

I'm a lot of interesting!!!

Thank you

Thank very mucho Javier!!, tomo nota (I see you said). Que me vas a contar a mi de los putos seguros in Spain!!! :icon_evil:

Thank you

You can find one on-line...

At the site below, just pull down the menu for the specific part schematic...

http://www.hdlparts.com/fiche_section_deta...=2003&fveh=3035

Thank you

You can find one on-line...

At the site below, just pull down the menu for the specific part schematic...

http://www.hdlparts.com/fiche_section_deta...=2003&fveh=3035

Thank you very much....

I'd to pay 5.000$ aprox. to repair the motocycle :icon_evil::icon_evil:

• 1 month later...