CBR1100XX.org Forum

Fuel Pressure Reg

Stuey

Hi guys,

Its been a while since I've crossed the pond to browse these pages of yours, and was wondering if anyone had tried fitting one of these to the XX? I've read good reports about this mod when fitted to the ST1300 for instance.

Anyway take a look

http://www.turbocity.com/product_info.php?...products_id=573

Cheers for now

Stu

Hi guys,

Its been a while since I've crossed the pond to browse these pages of yours, and was wondering if anyone had tried fitting one of these to the XX? I've read good reports about this mod when fitted to the ST1300 for instance.

Anyway take a look

http://www.turbocity.com/product_info.php?...products_id=573

Cheers for now

Stu

I have that exact one installed on ST1300 but it was installed to help the throttle jerkyness problem. The XX throttle seems very smooth so I can't see the advantage?

This is my first post to this forum. I have designed the upgraded fuel pressure regulator for many of the Honda products. All models have shown improvements in drivablity and performance. At this time, I have not had one installed on the CBR1100. I would like to do some testing with this group. I will provide a modified part free of charge, in exchange for the collection of data. This regulator is a direct replacement for the original part. In most cases, the regulator takes the place of any electronic modifiers.

If anyone is interested, please contact me.

Thanks Tom