CBR1100XX.org Forum

Someting loud and sporty!

ios1176

Hi guys.

I've recently purchased 2005 XX and I am extremly happy with my choice..... The only thing that is missing as far as I am concerned is a proper sporty exaust. I'd prefer 4 into 1, and my question to you is-which one would you recomend and, of course , is 4 into 1 available for XX at all?

Cheers!

Hi guys.

I've recently purchased 2005 XX and I am extremly happy with my choice..... The only thing that is missing as far as I am concerned is a proper sporty exaust. I'd prefer 4 into 1, and my question to you is-which one would you recomend and, of course , is 4 into 1 available for XX at all?

Cheers!

Akrapovic makes a nice 4-1 for the XX. You may have to remove your centerstand though. I know a couple of folks here have them, hopefully tthey will chime in and confirm that.

Hi guys.

Cheers!

just wondering what it cost? is it new or used?

Yoshimura. Of course I'm biased 'cause I have one. Also has the tab for the rubber center stand stopper. My centerstand is not currently on the bike so I can't confirm if it clears or not. I do not see any reason why the stand will not clear. In reguards to Yoshi, finding one might be the hard part. At least that was the problem here stateside. I just got a new one, supposedly a one-off from Yoshi, USA. That's what I'm told though. Anyhow, have fun.

L8R,