CBR1100XX.org Forum

1997 wiring diagrams needed

typicalmale1978

Hi all, I was just wondering if anybody has access to the wiring diagrams for a US spec 1997 XX. If so, I would greatly appreciate the time required to scan and post those on the site. I have the diagrams for the 99+ models, but I would feel more comfortable chopping into the OEM harness with the official diagrams for my year of bike since I am going to be installing aftermarket speedo, tach, and others. BTW, thanks for the PM reply rockmeupto125. Thank you all in advance.

Hi all, I was just wondering if anybody has access to the wiring diagrams for a US spec 1997 XX. If so, I would greatly appreciate the time required to scan and post those on the site. I have the diagrams for the 99+ models, but I would feel more comfortable chopping into the OEM harness with the official diagrams for my year of bike since I am going to be installing aftermarket speedo, tach, and others. BTW, thanks for the PM reply rockmeupto125. Thank you all in advance.

If you are talking about the wiring diagram in the back of the shop manual, then I can scan and email it to you if you like. I have a 97 shop manual. PM me your email address.

Let me know.

Guest rockmeupto125

1997/98 48 state wiring diagram.

www.nerdmafia.com/rockme/no55/docs/wire1a.jpg

www.nerdmafia.com/rockme/no55/docs/wire2a.jpg

I can run a scanner, but I'm too damned stupid to figure out how to stitch the images together. I left them in huge format so you can see better. Resize it to your taste. Good luck.

Looks like I could have done a better scan. If these help you in the meantime, that's fine. I'll rescan and repost these probably on Thursday. Sorry.