CBR1100XX.org Forum

I up 2 hp now

Obby

...And down almost 14lbs. (my weight seems to fluctuate a half-pound from day to day). That means that my blackbird has gained approx. 2hp :icon_evilgrin: .

I'm still on the Southbeach Diet. I have cheated, but mainly only because I either didn't have the right food in the house or I was eating out, or it was a special occasion (birthdays, office party, ect).

I must admin that cooking is much more of a chore now, but it is worth it. All meals have to be pre-thought out. No real, I'll just eat this... for the most part (not if you want a good tasting meal). A few in-between snacks are ok, but in moderation of course. Like some beef jerky (good crave killer), mixed nuts (small amount), a few wheat crackers with lowfat something on them, fresh veggies packs with lowfat/non-fat dressing dip works in a pinch too.

You know a funny thing about all this moderation and healthy foods. My appetite has decreased. I think it's because I don't really look that forward to eating as much. I mean... I like the food, but it's no barbeque.

What I miss the most is probably a large Tri-tip steak and baked potatoes and gravy and a large after dinner bourbon and beer. All that is a definate No No.

I don't miss the extra 14lbs. at all though.

Stay stong folks!

-Obby

congrats on the 2hp. thats about where i'm stuck at the moment.

+1 on cooking being a chore. i like to cook, but its not as appealing when you "have" to do it. my grill has been getting a workout though.

for quick stuff i have found blue bunny low carb yogert (4 grams) thats very good. and healthy life bread (5 grams per slice) for sandwiches or toast.

eating out definitly limits your choises. red lobster, steak houses or buffets are the best bet.

congrats on the 2hp. thats about where i'm stuck at the moment.

+1 on cooking being a chore. i like to cook, but its not as appealing when you "have" to do it. my grill has been getting a workout though.

for quick stuff i have found blue bunny low carb yogert (4 grams) thats very good. and healthy life bread (5 grams per slice) for sandwiches or toast.

eating out definitly limits your choises. red lobster, steak houses or buffets are the best bet.

Wow, 5 grams of fiber per slice... nice (hard to find in my town). I do have a Red Lobster here though, have to give that a try when the family and I are out :icon_wink: .

• 7 months later...

...And down almost 14lbs. (my weight seems to fluctuate a half-pound from day to day)

Don't weigh yourself every day -- the results are misleading.

Weigh yourself once a week at exactly the same time in the morning (before

eating breakfast).

That will give you the most consistent results.

I don't use a scale much any more, but when I did, it was always at 8am saturday morning.

(for instance)

:icon_cool: TJ :icon_cool: