CBR1100XX.org Forum

Stereo installation

hondusa

I thought I would try something I've never seen before. A stereo system on a sportbike....Ingredients include: 2(soon to be 4) sonic impact stick on speakers and a sonic t class amps, a under fairing switched dc source for amp, 50 hour mp3/fm tuner player.

This is a recipe for a stereo system I can hear in my brick home with the bike idling outside. speakers are attached underside windshield, and the amp is under seat. I will get photos if anyone wants to see them. And with a headsock,helmet,windy, at 65 I can hear every word.

Total cost: $280

Has anyone else tried this?

everything is hidden on my xx.. Those st's are nice. The only thing visible is the mp3 player....size of a bic lighter. and the speakers are way up under the windsheild....stuck to the windshield and .9 inches deep. later i'll take some pics and post them..

I thought I would try something I've never seen before.  A stereo system on a sportbike....Ingredients include: 2(soon to be 4) sonic impact stick on speakers and a sonic t class amps, a under fairing switched dc source for amp, 50 hour mp3/fm tuner player.  

This is a recipe for a stereo system I can hear in my brick home with the bike idling outside.  speakers are attached underside windshield, and the amp is under seat. I will get photos if anyone wants to see them.  And with a headsock,helmet,windy, at 65 I can hear every word.  

.. why not just get a nice set of in ear headphones?

I thought I would try something I've never seen before.  A stereo system on a sportbike....Ingredients include: 2(soon to be 4) sonic impact stick on speakers and a sonic t class amps, a under fairing switched dc source for amp, 50 hour mp3/fm tuner player.  

This is a recipe for a stereo system I can hear in my brick home with the bike idling outside.  speakers are attached underside windshield, and the amp is under seat. I will get photos if anyone wants to see them.  And with a headsock,helmet,windy, at 65 I can hear every word.  

.. why not just get a nice set of in ear headphones?

+1 , will sound much better, and not be a public disturbance