CBR1100XX.org Forum

undertails

scott s.

Bought mine from www.pimpbike.com

H-BBXX-4L-9704%20$179.99.jpg

This is what it looks like on the bike. I changed the location of the indicators.

normal_Undertail%20II%2013%20Nov%2005.jp

You can find a larger picture of it in my gallery.

It costs $126 USD, including delivery. A friend did the painting, so that will likely cost you a few dollars more.

http://www.cbr1100xxforums.org/photos/albu...%20Nov%2005.jpg

whats the best undertail?

I think that the Mototeck undertail (new design) is the best thinhg that you can do for the appearance of your bird. What do you think of this?

xx8.jpg

SportbikeEffects.com gives a 10% discount to Forum members here on purchases of $50.00 or more. This discount is calculated from the advertised prices (may or may not be MSRP), and applies to product totals on our Web site. It applies to all products, not just the undertails. Here is how it works. During the checkout phase of an online purchase, there is a box where you can place a Discount Code or Coupon Number. Your Coupon is "Blackbird". The discount will be figured automatically on checkout. Telephone orders also apply. Just mention that you are a Forum member here.

whats the best undertail?
I think that the Mototeck undertail (new design) is the best thinhg that you can do for the appearance of your bird. What do you think of this?

You're right........That does look SWEET!! However, $$ is always an issue with me :lol: ........how much did that one set you back? Did you install it, or have someone else do her, and how hard was it?

I like the new Mototeck. To bad we have to put plates on our bikes, the undertails look so much nicer without them on. Looks good effects!

Bob that looks like a Mototeck knockoff. :wink:

I have the older version on mine and it looks great with the highpipes. 8)

52509565.jpg

Russ: Mototek has a website, I have it at home on my list, but not here, sorry. I think the cost is about $300.00. Advantage with them is that they have color matched. I have to paint mine, which is why it's not on. Oh well. :roll:

Russ: Mototek has a website, I have it at home on my list, but not here, sorry. I think the cost is about $300.00. Advantage with them is that they have color matched. I have to paint mine, which is why it's not on. Oh well. :roll:

Yes, Mototeck does have a web site, but you can check mine as I have all the Mototeck tails in stock, and ship from the US instead of Canada. Not to mention the fact that members here get a 10% discount on all purchases at Sportbike Effects.

www.SportbikeEffects.com