CBR1100XX.org Forum

John01XX....... Ping !

beondwacko

Actually the Aluminum Extenders I was selling were made by Bill, board member, and it became to much of an expense to be practical anymore.

Plus I have sold a couple sets from England that I can get through Jaws. They are made out of surgical grade high impact Plastic, but are identical to the aluminum ones I used to carry. Comes with mounting hardware and easy install (10mins)

I can have them direct shipped to you but the total cost including shipping is $60.00. They come from England and take 7-9 days for delivery.

Ok ,

Just went through what I have left over from the extenders.

I have four sets complete but they do not match in colors. Satin lefts and gloss rights and one set covered with liquid rubber!!

I am going to take them all down to the coating shop and have them repowder coated in a Satin Black finish so they all match.

Once that is completed I will have 4 complete sets in a Satin finish for sale.

They will sell for $53.85 shipped

Will list them here when I get them back from the coating shop. I will have to leave them there to get done the next time they do a satin black finish run of other items to get my 8 pieces done cheaply. May take 2 weeks.