CBR1100XX.org Forum

Considering HID

StPeteXX

Rich

I am in and would like the McColaugh(SP) system with the longer leads.

I would prefer the 5000 or 6000k for brightest light.

I have the funds in paypal for immediate transfer to you when you find the best deal.

Thanks

John

Good choice John... The short leads really present a problem whne the ballasts don't fit behind the instrument cluster!

Do both Rich. It was and still is the best investment I have made on my Bird. Flicking on the high beam through a canyon or desolate road in the middle of BFE is like opening a sunshade in a dank cabin on a clear day.

You won't be sorry. If you do the low beam, you will want the high beam. MO of course....

HID Conversion Kit 5300K Special Offer Item number: 7996877671

Seller: hidseller ( 162)

Positive Feedback: 97.6%

Member since Jun-03-03 in United States

Current bid: US $10.99 (Reserve not met)

Time left: 4 days 6 hours

7-day listing

Ends Sep-06-05 07:23:45 PDT

Item location: Rancho Palos Verdes, California

United States

Ships to: Worldwide

Summary

Limited Time Offer. Model Available H1, H3, H4, H7, H11, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007On Jan-31-04 at 02:20:43 PST, seller added the following information:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Select a picture

Protect yourself from Spoof (fake) emails. Learn More

You are receiving this email because the sender thought you would be interested in this eBay item. You can report this message as unwanted (spam) email. Learn more about spam email.

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.

The HTML graphics in this message have been displayed. [Edit Preferences - What's This?]

DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove...

John...what do you think of this? It's the lowest price McCulloch setup I could find on Ebay. It's the 6k kit. If you see something better, let me know.

I sent the guy an email asking if he would mix temps and also possibly a group discount if others were interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/6000K-McCul...996833039QQrdZ1

Rich