CBR1100XX.org Forum

My new cans are on!

Wario

Thanks to Mike in Connecticut, I am the new proud owner of a of 2 Bros Shotgun set :D

I cant see how a centerstand would ever look good with a set-up like this. I think I am just going to keep the centerstand available and put it on when I need to do maintenance.

blackbird%20(21).JPG

nice!

i loved that look when i had my '97.

8)

davidw

'02XX

nice!

i loved that look when i had my '97.

8)

davidw

'02XX

And, it sounds BAD ASS too!!! Took it out today and went to get Chinese Food. I parked it and went in, and as I looked out at the lot I see this 70+ year old guy come over and circle it for a good ten minutes... So I come out and with my food and he asks me if the bike could "do one of those stand up on the rear wheel things like he saw on tv...?" I said "yup" with as much modesty and "jethro" as I could and asked him if he wanted to throw a leg over... He looked at me, then the bike for a long second, then back at me, grinned and said - "nope". He then continued to gaze at it from all angles for another ten minutes. He just kept walking around the bike, looking and smiling - He did say that he believed Honda made "good stuff" and that this bike looked like it would probably ran real good. I told him it did... I didnt have the heart to start it and make him waste a Depends - no disrespect intended. For all I know he could have been an ex-board racer with balls that could make mine look like mesquito nuts...

I love bikes for this reason, among many.

I am pretty confident that he went home with a solid woodie - :)

WTF man...

SCHWEEET pipes like that and you can only take one picture for us.

:lol:

There are more pictures on my website:

http://wariosgarage.com/warios%20garage%20...bird/index.html

I'm hoping the sun comes out sometime soon and I can get it outside for more pictures...

asked him if he wanted to throw a leg over... He looked at me, then the bike for a long second, then back at me, grinned and said - "nope".

W -

That's great!!! :D The visualization of that is priceless, that made my day 8) He's prolly still telling the other folks back at the home :lol: