CBR1100XX.org Forum

clear alternatives tail lights

airborneXX

John (John01XX) sell them through his company - John's bike bits - and can probably answer any question you have on them. John's a good guy and is top notch with his business. I've ordered from him before and can't say enough good things about him.

Has anybody out there installed the Clear alternatives integrated led taillight/turnsignal?

The LED taillight for the Blackbird doesn't come with integrated turnsignals. Clear Alternatives will make a custom one, but it's spendy.

Skull is getting a One Off integrated taillight that is suppose to ship today.

Clear Alternatives doesn't do an integrated for the Bird due to expense but agreed to put together one for Skull. Yes it is spendy.

Check with Joe, Rockmeup, I think he had a connection for a programable unit for the Bird.

The Smoke front signals are not very dark and I have not even actually seen a set yet. Clr Alt does not have a pic of the Smoke fronts on their site but they show them on other model bikes. I prefer and have sold meny Clear fronts for the Bird here on this forum.

www.clearalternatives.com for pictures

Thanks for the praise of John's Bike Bits. I hope to provide even better service once things settle down with my newest website. Working 50 hours a week at my regular job then running three websites is a bitch !!

I need to spend about 10 hours updating the Bike Bits site now, but will have to wait a bit.

Demon wrote:

John (John01XX) sell them through his company - John's bike bits - and can probably answer any question you have on them. John's a good guy and is top notch with his business. I've ordered from him before and can't say enough good things about him.

+2

I have the smoked clear blinkers in stock. I bought them for my Dutch customers, just to try them out. They are really not very dark. You need a bright lid room to see the difference between these and the fully clear ones. I stored them in another box to stop me getting confused.

I think they look great on a Black bike, but not on the other colours.

They cost the same as the normal ones, so no problem there....