CBR1100XX.org Forum

pc2 help

cbrxxquad

need help with pc2 charts,,,,,have not been able to find anybody who knows what the charts descriptions stand for and what they change

downloaded all the different charts for the 2000 xx and printed them out so i have some idea what changes are for what mods but need more info if anybody could steer me better. bought it with the most rich program they had but still gets hot after opening headers.

thanks

stan

I thought he might have been suggesting open pipes, but why, and where the hell would you get away with that? :shock:

Not sure what it would help, but I bet I could get away with it up here...lol

Maybe I should try it without the slipons... anyone want to lend me a good set of hearing protection...lol

sorry been out riding and yes it is a set of open 2 to 1 headers stock motor so far other than the falicon crank and rods. and the noise is not a problem in the sand hills around here. i loaded the program for the euro model with open cans and db killers and i seams to have kept cool enough to not kick the fan on after a 20 min of riding with a few hard passes around. joe this thing is a smash!!!!!!

the best handling thing i have ever drove. just flies ,,,literally and looks like nothing ever seen before.

put a 58 rear and 15 front sprokets and can get to third toped out but stripped the hub on the axle,,,alum. hub on steel axle durablue x-33

about as strong as is made.

the aap chart is the one i would like to know what it is adjusting

thanks

o by the way it is a cbr 1100 xxxx hahaha quad

joe help me out and post a picture or the video

was not the sproket

was the hub the sproket bolts to

is splined to the axle and pressed on when heated & has a steel insert

never seen that shear

guanteed for life ,their gona s*&^

hahahahahahahaha i love it when i find a weak link

you have to go so fast to get there

as long as it has a lifetime guarantee

i tried to tell durablue,,,,,but they just wouldnt listen

they were not familiar with what a blackbird was

and didnt know it was a quad

WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I GOT AN ANSWER TODAY TO WHAT THE AAP CHART IS. BARO PRESURE. THANKS FOR THE HELP. O AND DURA BLUE SAID IT TAKES 200 HP TO STRIP THAT SPLINE. YEA RIGHT I WISH. AND NOT GUARANTEED. O WELL IN CASE ANY BODY LOOKS HERE,THANKS FOR THE HELP

STAN