CBR1100XX.org Forum

For sale: Givi 248F Monorack Sidearms and Givi M5 Monokey Plate

$45 obo for the Monorack sidearms, good condition, some rust on the bolt head on the grey part of the bars. Confirmed they both still move easily with an allen wrench.

$35 obo for the M5 Monokey Plate for Monorack topracks, looks like new

I do not have all of the hardware (nuts, bolts, etc.) I have the spaces that sit between the bike and the bars, and I have the two longest bolts that mount the bars to the bike. I have a bag of other odds and ends that may be of use to you, included, but a trip to the hardware store will be necessary for the rest. Sorry, I acquired all this used off of ebay and really only wanted the top case.

Payment by PayPal only. Price does not include shipping. Buyer pays to ship the item from Michigan. If you decide to buy, we will work that shipping price out over private message.

Note: Be aware of the difference between the Givi M5 Monokey Plate for Monorack topracks and the Givi M5 Monokey Plate for topcase racks. Do a little searching and check the attached photograph if you are not sure what you need. No idea why Givi gave these the same model number.

post-239818-1336932513.jpg

post-239818-1336932558.jpg

$45 obo for the Monorack sidearms, good condition, some rust on the bolt head on the grey part of the bars. Confirmed they both still move easily with an allen wrench.

I do not have all of the hardware (nuts, bolts, etc.) I have the spaces that sit between the bike and the bars, and I have the two longest bolts that mount the bars to the bike. I have a bag of other odds and ends that may be of use to you, included, but a trip to the hardware store will be necessary for the rest. Sorry, I acquired all this used off of ebay and really only wanted the top case.

Payment by PayPal only. Price does not include shipping. Buyer pays to ship the item from Michigan. If you decide to buy, we will work that shipping price out over private message.

Note: Be aware of the difference between the Givi M5 Monokey Plate for Monorack topracks and the Givi M5 Monokey Plate for topcase racks. Do a little searching and check the attached photograph if you are not sure what you need. No idea why Givi gave these the same model number.

Where in Michigan? Livingston county here.

L;

L;

+1 ... Ann Arbor here and interested in the plate

Grand Rapids area, Kentwood to be exact

L;

+1 ... Ann Arbor here and interested in the plate