CBR1100XX.org Forum

Blackbird Items

I have some items for the Blackbird that I am selling:

3 pairs of new in the package EBC brake pads AND a new X-11 CCT, which is very hard to find and is the upgrade to the Green Double Dot CCT: $100 for all shipped in the US. SOLD

2 almost new outdoor covers (A Guardian Weatherall Size XL item# 50004-03 & an Ultraguard part# 911-076 with storage bags; they were tried once by the people who originally bought them and they did not fit their bikes. I tried them both on the Blackbird and they fit great and they have not been used: $40 each shipped in the US (or $75 both shipped if you want them both). SOLD

Nice hard cover service manual (no missing pages, no oil stains, etc.): $25 shipped in the US. SOLD

These items are mostly directed to local buyers due to shipping these; I live in Palm Coast FL, which is about half way between Jacksonville & Daytona Beach:

4 unopened gallons of Amsoil 10/40 full synthetic oil, 1 unopened pint of Amsoil full synthetic DOT 4 brake fluid, & 1 gallon of Honda Blue Extended Life coolant: $100 SOLD

Thanks for looking...Bob Z.

I just found a 4th gallon of Amsoil so I will throw that it in and make it an even $100 for all the fluids. I am checking on shipping it all for someone but suspect that it will not be cost effective.

If someone wants one of the covers let me know and I will make them a deal - my wife is not too keen on having them in the condo.

And I dropped the price/updated the ad for my 2003 Bird (Red, White & Blue one) to $5750, and re-listed it on ebay.