CBR1100XX.org Forum

Help with mototeck undertail

CrazyBird

how are you doing in the land of the birds? this is my first post, but i have been visiting this site pretty regularly looking for good mods for my bird. I have been having general difficulty finding anything for the bird, the ninja, hayabusa, gixxer all got stuff everywhere, but the Bird dosent get any respect. well anyway I read about the mototeck undertail and thought it looked very nice, but when I got it the instructions sucked and no mechanic will touch it so I have to do it myself. this seems like a truly daunting task and I need any and every bit of help you could offer, pictures a walkthrouh anything.

I think you just need to send it to me for free and keep yours stock.

Then you won't have any hassles installing the undertail, i'll take all the headaches involved.

I'm just trying to help you not get frustrated.

Come on Big Boy, bee nice!

Hey Crazy just keep searching this site, these guys know where all the cool stuff for your bird is and if you still can't find it, look at the pictures carefully then send whomevers bike it is a PM and you're set, and if that dosen't work then IT dosen't exist!

Good Luck!

I've been on this site for about a month and I've got more cool ideas & stuff than I know what to do with.