CBR1100XX.org Forum

Motorcycle-Superstore.com

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/default.aspx

What a bunch of USELESS TOOLS!!!! :icon_evil:

I gouged my HJC going over the bars on the dirt bike a few weeks ago and needed a new lid. So I ordered a Fly Racing Lite helmet and a pair of 661 elbow guards from these morons on 8/31 AND paid $19.99 for express shipping. I call on 9/5 to check on the order and get tracking info, I was told that the elbow guards were in and the helmet would be in tomorrow and everything would go out on 9/6 for 9/7 delivery. After not receiving anything I call back on 9/8 and they now tell me that they have the helmet in stock and elbow pads are expected in early the following week. I had them cancel the elbow pads (impulse buy) and ship the helmet ASAP. I was told that since I called after 3pm it wouldn't go out until monday morning 9/11 but it would be overnighted.

So I call again today (9/12) and Debi explains to me that the person I spoke to on friday cancelled the helmet order and would ship out the elbow pads as soon as they came in. Needless to say I cancelled the order.

This was their second and FINAL chance with me. I ordered a pair of Moose MX pants from them last year and the pair they shipped were defective so I returned them. They had the balls to charge me a 10% RMA fee for the return. I called to complain but it got me nowhere. :icon_wall:

So, there you have it. Motorcycle-Superstore.com sucks!!!