CBR1100XX.org Forum

Sites with cheapest tires

The XXorcist

I know there are 50,000 threads of tires. But I was just curious of some sites you guys have gotten tires from for a good price.

I have seen alot of online sites but was curious who everyone has had great experiance with service price delivery, ect...

I don't wanna deal with someone that might accidently send you the wrong tires, and then you gotta play phone tag to get your order straight.

I am going to be getting some Avons you guys gave alot of great feedback on these tires. So now i am looking for feedback on where to get them.

Thanks for any info..

Dave

have ALWAYS had good dealings with swmototires.com, but recently beat their deal on Pilot Roads at Chaparral motorsports. (119 shipped for a rear).

Chaparral is who I always used before SWMoto. Service with them was excellent and shipping was fast and prices are good. They usually had the tires here within a few days. One time I did have some glitch with my card though and they didn't bother to call and tell me so I was waiting around for tires that never showed. The only real bitch I have about them is their website is ass.

Ironically I also had a glitch with SWMoto...my credit union sucks...and he called me and told me within minutes...got it worked out and the tires were here in couple days. I like that...sorta small business attention to detail.