CBR1100XX.org Forum

Selling my '92 Lexus Sc400 $2000 (tired of washing it)

1992 lexus sc400 170,000 miles v8, runs strong. Heres a car I'm tired of owning and need to liquidate. Thanks and happy riding! -hooplehead post-3948-0-42930800-1427674913_thumb.jppost-3948-0-19024700-1437549461_thumb.jppost-3948-0-14458100-1437549481_thumb.jppost-3948-0-34216100-1437549510_thumb.jp $2000 firm.

Edited by Hooplehead

Holy shit! A Chevette! Haven't seen one of those in years around these parts. I'm pretty sure that the road salt from winter dissolved all of them north of the Mason/Dixon line. Agree with Blackhawk that would be a fun car to trick out just for the WTF reaction.

The Chevette sold within' 10minutes of posting. Doubled my money on it and thats after driving it for 6 years.... There is another just about like it, half a block away. Must be a southern thing. Now to sell the lexus and ima be a happy camper...

Edited by Hooplehead

• 2 weeks later...

Lowered the price on the lexus. Tired of looking at it and need the room in the driveway... Also willing to consider offers. $3200 obo The chevette was a 'scooter' model. Of the 1000's weve seen in our lives, i bet few were a scooter... Longer front fender, shorter doors, same hatch, i think... Spent 8 years looking for a new fender for it too...

Edited by Hooplehead

Brown haired girl with red sweater polishing a porsche... Not even close...

Edited by Hooplehead

• 1 month later...

Its factory transmission. The sc400 was available in ONLY automatic and V-8. The shitty sc300's arent the same or even close. Manual transmission swap on the sc400 is common and not too tough. The auto tranny used in the sc400 is a common aisin and can be found almost free from a swap someone else has done in the past to 5 speed.

• 1 month later...

bumpity bump. car now includes new interior handle installed, since the old came off in my hand when i did the weekly warming.... $2k final offer. Oops, removed the chevette pics before i realized itd been commented on. Poor form, my apologies.... You guys arent crazy, there really was a chevette picture here...

post-3948-0-82709300-1437549756_thumb.jp

Edited by Hooplehead

Where are you located

From the background, it looks like bum-fuck North Carolina.

Between Marshall and Hot Springs, NC . you are correct..

• Upvote 1