CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: 2010 Honda VFR1200F Project Bike

Money's tight, times are hard....yada, yada.

2010 Honda VFR1200F project bike for sale.

This is a collision damaged motorcycle with a salvage certificate from the sovereign state of Pennsylvania. PA is a "rebuildable vehicle" state, but you should check to see if a PA certificate can be processed in your state.

It runs and drives well. There are no known mechanical issues. The damage appears to be limited to plastics and mild metal scraping. I received the bike without headlight, gauges, or front end bodywork.

I've replaced the radiator and fan shroud, The bike comes with other necessary parts and pieces I've collected. The right side case covers are scraped. The rims seem straight. No idea of the mileage, but very few folks put factory replacement tires on, so I suspect these are the originals. That means there should be no more than 10,000 miles on the bike. The upper cowl, fairing stay, and speedo are no longer with us.

This is a unique, low mileage bike that shouldn't set around. Its plenty of fun. $3500 includes all the parts I have acquired for it, including a speedo and pit bull mount. A neat bike that never got to its potential.

post-4340-0-34078100-1427557250_thumb.jp post-4340-0-27130500-1427557274_thumb.jp

• 5 years later...
  • 2 months later...