CBR1100XX.org Forum

Lowered pegs

NoOne65

You get used to it. The pegs on my C14 are even lower, and I've adapted.

too low woild be great but mine are too high...at rest my foot slided right under the pedal

I thought about removing the nut like JoWhee sugests...wil have a look late...thx guys!

I took my brake lever off, put it halfway inside the hole of my receiver hitch, and bent it with a large pipe.

I suppose you could get real fancy-pants and take it to a welder or machine shop to have it done all precise and shit, too.

I took my brake lever off, put it halfway inside the hole of my receiver hitch, and bent it with a large pipe.

I suppose you could get real fancy-pants and take it to a welder or machine shop to have it done all precise and shit, too.

Hold up a second there, you lowered your pegs?

• Upvote 1

Hold up a second there, you lowered your pegs?

Yeah, that way if I stand up on the pegs, it won't put my helmet over the top of the windscreen.

• Upvote 2