CBR1100XX.org Forum

[ A+ ] John's Bike Bits ( John01XX Board Member )

I have to mention what a great time I had dealing with John's bike bits. I was planning a trip to his City and had called him a couple of days in advance about a new tail light as well as turn signal lenses. I arrived a couple of days later and sure enough they were there waiting for me. Now this in itself isn't enough to impress me, it's what followed that left me thinking that I would certainly deal with this company again. John was checking out a new untested product when I arrived, this happened to be a prototype hugger and undertail for the Blackbird. He talked about finding a new supplier in the area and was pretty pumped about this product and I could see why. The fibreglass creations were works of art that I would be proud to have on my bike. However John was not sold entirely on the setup and when he discovered a section that needed some attention, he said that he would not carry this piece until it was right. Thats when I knew I could trust the items he offered on his website. This thing looked GREAT, but he wasn't satisfied until it was as close to perfect as possible. You can rest assured that when you deal with John's bike bits, you are getting great parts for your Blackbird.

Warren

www.BikeBits.us

• 3 months later...

The company might be great...John on the other hand....he is a jerky !

Just kidding....

John and his company is great. The microfiber......I think I just received my 5th or 6th dozen.

Highly Recommended !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my mirror extenders today. Fast delivery from a hell of a nice guy. Even if you don't see it on his website ask him anyway. If it's available he can probably help you out.

Are you going to NEXXT this year John? I wanna buy you a drink

Dion

Edited to add picture

Here's a picture of the bike with the extenders

2004676063072081805168.jpg

Thanks Dion,

Probably wont make NEXXT, But will have to wait and see. There is a slim chance. Making BIRD Bash, a day or two of SEXXT and the HOOT this year so NEXXT is not likely but possible. Financing is tight although

it is a business write off !!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hello,

Just wanted to add my two cents about John. He sent me my mirror extenders right away and they went on easily! I like how they look and so do my riding friends. :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

John is still the man. When you need bike bits, go see the man with the floppy ears. Here's why. The CCT I ordered from John also included the gasket and hardware needed to properly complete the job. All at a price that cheaper than anyone else sells just the CCT. Did I mention his CCT price included free shipping?

The first CCT I ordered from John was lost by the USPS (fuckers). John sent me a replacement as soon as I told him it had not arrived in time, no questions asked.

Thank You John!

Thank you, obviously this one made it to you OK :icon_biggrin:

Unfortunately Priority Mail give you a tracking number but it is only scanned at the receiving Post Office where I drop it off. No insurance or proof of delivery available on Priority Mail.

So far all of the Priority Mail letters and packages I have sent have always made it to delivery or have been returned to me, sometimes it takes 4-6 weeks for the return but none actually lost for good. I have sent over 500 Priority mails in the past few years so hopefully this will not be the first to be really lost !

Glad it worked out for you and thanks for the business.

EARS Anyone ??

Unfortunately Priority Mail give you a tracking number but it is only scanned at the receiving Post Office where I drop it off. No insurance or proof of delivery available on Priority Mail.

So far all of the Priority Mail letters and packages I have sent have always made it to delivery or have been returned to me, sometimes it takes 4-6 weeks for the return but none actually lost for good. I have sent over 500 Priority mails in the past few years so hopefully this will not be the first to be really lost !

EARS Anyone ??

Johnny....

Send me out a pair of clears for the Wing...if you can?

Thanks

EARS Anyone ??

Johnny....

Thanks

Did you say EARS or clEARS ?? :icon_biggrin:

Didn't I just send you some for an ST recently ? :icon_snooty:

Which lenses do you want Dave ?

A. Front Signals

B. Rear Signals

C. Taillight

D. All of the Above

E. Hookers !

EARS Anyone ??

Johnny....

Thanks

Did you say EARS or clEARS ?? :icon_biggrin:

Didn't I just send you some for an ST recently ? :icon_snooty:

Which lenses do you want Dave ?

A. Front Signals

B. Rear Signals

C. Taillight

D. All of the Above

E. Hookers !

You sent me lenses for a Triumph SPRINT ST for a friends B-day.

I need lenses for a Goldwing TRIKE.....Kidding.

Just regular clears for Goldwing 2007 front turns.

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Another A+ for John and his Bits.

Just got my Double Green Dot today. Ordered late last week. Thanks for the great service, sir. Now to quiet down my noisy lady.

Now to quiet down my noisy lady.

John has something for that? I'm getting married soon and I will definately need one!

Oh, he was talking about the bike. Never mind....

Another A+ for John and his Bits.

Just got my Double Green Dot today. Ordered late last week. Thanks for the great service, sir. Now to quiet down my noisy lady.

+1

Got my push pins 4 days after ordering.

:icon_clap: :icon_thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...

Ordered from John & as always Fast shipping & no B.S. inflated shipping charges. Great prices , now only if he had a bigger selection of part's to choose from. icon_biggrin.gif

exactly! Thanks For the bits John!

• 2 weeks later...