CBR1100XX.org Forum

Galaxy S4 Verizon

Thought I'd post it up here before Egay. Looks like they go for $150-$200 . I'll sell it for $100 here. Free shipping. Have charger, earphones, 16 gig sd card, and a Seidio active case with holster. Screen is mint. (Which by the way is a testement to Gorilla Glass. 2 years, never had a screen protector, and is still prefect) It's been factory reset and the sd card had been formatted.

A happy confluence of events. I was just checking on upgrade eligibility on the household phones last night, then sit down for my morning forum session today and this pops up.

Now that's a record!

3 minutes! Dave couldn't sell stuff that fast.

I don't know about that.

The gap between acquisition and sale for Dave seems to be getting shorter and shorter as time passes. :P

I have an S5 now, the wife has my old S4, which is still a great phone. One of the kids has my old Motorola Bionic and the other has a phone I bought from Ben- Razr? Dunno. Anyway, with this acquisition the kids can both get bumped to S4's and the wife can either upgrade or take my S5 and I'll upgrade. Everyone is happy.

The question is do I wait until birthdays in October, or do I start the game of musical phones when I get a package from Mike?