CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB-EOTech holographic sight

I am shooting in a competion in a few weeks and limited to shooting a 22 rifle for the rifle comp. I have a HK416/22 and want to add a EOTech 517/552 type sight to it. I figured I would check here as well as some shooting forums that I am on before paying retail. I have an Aimpoint that I can throw onto it but it is already sighted in for my AR and don't want to mess with it unless I have to .

Anybody have one gathering dust?

Don't have an EOTech for sale, but I can recommend the Mueller Quickshot for your purposes. Ed turned me onto this thing and I now have one mounted on my 22/45 and another my 9mm AR "pistol". Zero complaints on either gun after many rounds, though I'm hardly taking them into battle. It's the perfect holo sight for a range toy, IMO. Dependable, but doesn't break the bank.

Now, if you've got your heart set on the EOTech, I'm not trying to talk you out of it. Just another viable option that doesn't cost as much as the rifle it's going on ;)

• Upvote 1

I use the Mueller on my 44 mag Super Blackhawk for hunting, works great. Also have one on my 5.56 HR single shot for the varmints on my back property. Both work great, hold their zeros and are easy, repeat easy for target acquisition.

Just my $.02

L;

I ordered the Meuller for the HK. It should work great. The EO was going on the AR and I was going to put my current Aimpoint on the HK. But this should be fine for what I want it for and save me a few bucks.

Thanks guys!