CBR1100XX.org Forum

SOLD: 2006 Triumph 675 Track Bike

I will be posting more in the next week or so as I get the parts out of the boxes and photograph all the extras. Will also take pics of the bike from all angles. Until then, many of you know the bike so I want to get feelers out there.

Priced to Move

$4000 for the Bike and all Spares

Bike is fully track prepped. I am finally get around to moving it....life has been that nuts since March. I have the Ohio "Salvage" title in hand, but never transferred it. Bike comes with a Bill of Sale and is sold as is. She runs great and is a great track day machine. Very light and nimble. I have 2 RacerXX weekends on her plus one day at Palm Beach Racerway and one day at Barber.

Bike has had one spill from the previous owner and the tail piece wobbles a little. Never down since I have owned it.

On the bike:

Race Plastics

Push button start

Ohlins Rear (Suspension set up for 180-190 pound rider)

The front forks have aftermarket internals..but forget which. I think they are Ohlins as well, but not certain. (Previous owner)

Aftermarket rearsets

GP Shift

Clip Ons

Woodcraft case covers

Tires in good shape

Spares (Estimated at around $2000 retail):

Extra Fuel Tank (Painted to match Bike)

Extra Header Pipes

Rearsets

Extra rear hub for quick changouts of gearing.

Extra front sprokets

Extra Clip Ons

Btrake Pads

All the wiring from the "deletes"

More...

Bike at Jennings. post-87-0-97610500-1410276451_thumb.jpg

Rick, do not neglect to post on STT, NESBA, and PRE sites for more exposure. If you do not have logins and do not feel like obtaining them, let me know and i can post your ad for you. Also WERA Classifieds is another option, although you have to pay a small fee for that. ~$3-$4.

I've ridden this bike, and that price is a steal.

Anyone on the fence, I'd jump before it goes to the race/trackday forums. I've been out of that market for a bit, but I have a feeling it ain't going to last long at that price.

Oh, and Rick, get your head down. :P

This is the contents of three boxes that come with the bike.

Tank painted to match bike with keyed tank lid.

post-87-0-98540900-1410722583_thumb.jpg

Stocker set of header pipes.

post-87-0-97465300-1410722622_thumb.jpg

Parts. Full manual, stock levers (one is a bit rashed), set of new Pazzo levers, two stock air filters, 47 tooth rear with cush for quick gearing swap, new tank pads, stock sprocket and case covers.

post-87-0-47139000-1410722769_thumb.jpg

Two sets of brake pads, replacement bearings, used 47 and 49 tooth rear sprockets, extra Wood Craft clipons, stock left clip on, extra grips, stock ignition, stock dampened, stock ECM, extra shift lever and linkage, repairs front bracket, 16 tooth front sprocket, BOX of bolts and necessities.

post-87-0-05959700-1410722967_thumb.jpg

The BOX. Fairing well it's and bolts, various o rings, oil seals, fuel bibs, replacement oil dip stick and cap, replacement fuel line, various bolts and fairing fasteners, a lot of the stuff you wish you had when you need it at the track

post-87-0-97360700-1410723171_thumb.jpg

Stock wiring harness

post-87-0-49524700-1410723199_thumb.jpg

Hey, Rick, would you consider selling some of those spares separately? I'm very interested in the Pazzo levers and the Tech Spec tank pads for my Street triple. Maybe even the left-side switch pod, since my blinkers didn't want to work right this morning.

Jon,

I still need to go post this on the other forums more focused on racing and track days. If I don't get any bites on those then I will consider splitting things out. You get dibs when I do.

Thanks,

Rick

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Interested party headed your way Rick....name will be Andrew....I pointed him to this post/thread but he can't view the pics without the registration hoohah....I saved and provided him a couple through private email. Good luck guys and hope you work something out....

-T

Really really wish I'd had this much action on mine...LOL Good luck with the sale, it's a great price! NO, we don't want it...lol Too many payments to make...lol

• 3 weeks later...

Just posting here to say that Rick (Speed99) made it a very smooth transaction. He was prompt and thorough in answering any questions about the bike, was extremely friendly, and everything went smoothly despite the distance between us. A+++++, would buy again! :D

Glad everything went well. Now go out and have a blast. FYI. There is a little private event we host called racerXX in March. Jennings GP is rented for a private day. $185 for mor track riding in a single day than you can imagine. Take a look in the Pub for the RacerXX thread.