CBR1100XX.org Forum

Autocom Active Rider Intercom and Kenwood FRS Radio For Sale

I have upgraded to the Sena 20S intercom system for my bikes and I am selling my Autocom Active Rider system and a Kenwood UBZ LH14 FRS radio with the Autocom cord.

Everything is in good condition and everything works. The system includes the following:

* Active Rider Intercom system (12VDC needed for operation)

* 2 Headset/Microphone units

* 1 Extension cord for extra length for passenger headset

* 2 Mounting clamps for putting the headset/mike onto your helmets

* 1 2.5mm to 3.5mm cord approx. 6' long....never used

* Original owner/instruction manual that came with the set

* Kenwood UBZ LH14 FRS radio with the cord to hook up to the Autocom for FRS bike to bike comm.

* Original owners manual for the Kenwood radio

The radio needs to be sold with the Autocom system and I'm asking $125 for EVERYTHING.

PM me here if interested

Pictured is everything that comes with the system......I did find the Kenwood manual after I took the picture, so it's included too.

IMG_1549_zpse98b4e07.jpg

Edited by xrated

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Says you can't receive pm's is mailbox full ?

Really, I'll check it out......sorry!

Update......I deleted a bunch out of the inbox thingy.......try it again.

Edited by xrated

I just moved up from the Sena SMH10 to the 20s and it is a really good set up. it's louder than the 10, has a radio that is remarkably clear and increased functionality. I am please with it. The new design allows you to run speakers or earbuds. I use the in ear type as well and couldn't be happier with the set up. The 20s even has an ambient noise button for when you are stopped at a gas station and need to hear what someone is saying to you.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is a clamp that goes on the helmet and holds the microphone bloom in place, then the speakers are fitted in the "ear pocket" inside your helmets.

We've got the modular, full face, hinged helmets. Would that work?

I would think that it would. The clamp goes on the side of the helmet behind the point where the front of the helmet raises up. I'm sure every helmet is slightly different, but at the present time, Peggy has a modular for riding the ST1300 (Nolan N104) and the clamp is probably close to 5" behind the part of the helmet that lifts up.