CBR1100XX.org Forum

Anyone know where to get the best deal on one of these? I'd like to upgrade but don't feel like moving to the 6. Some of the prices people are asking are outrageous...especially since they (1) are selling something with a fair amount of wear (e.g., not "mint" or "like new") and (2) often have no photos of the actual phone you'd be buying so you can't judge if it's worth the price they are asking until it shows up on your door.

there are several local shops that sell primarily accessories but, also dabble in used phones. a few months ago we scored a 5c with 32 gigs for about $230. the shop was also able to do a factory unlock and had a generous return policy.

somebody got crazy with a sharpie on the back but, that's hidden under the case.

Honestly, I think I already know the answer, but WHY are people so ABUSIVE to their cell phones?

Granted, I grew up with few nice things, and I learned to take care of stuff given to me. But you'd think people play air hockey with some of these phones listed for sale.

I mean, yeah, it's only $200 up-front (if you don't sit and do the math on you monthly payments + contract) and some people trade up like clockwork so they figure there's no reason to worry about being gentle, but I've had Dave's old 4 since when? I take care of it like it's a prized possession...even though I got it fairly cheap at the time.