CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB - Mototek Innovations Undertail

• 2 months later...

I got both, but drilled a couple of holes in the front of the undertail and snugged them up to the battery box with zip ties. Works like a charm!!!

How do you find the rear lights for visibility? I would have interest in this undertail if I could tie my led blinkers into the tailight

I got both, but drilled a couple of holes in the front of the undertail and snugged them up to the battery box with zip ties. Works like a charm!!!

How do you find the rear lights for visibility? I would have interest in this undertail if I could tie my led blinkers into the tailight

No need to tie your blinkers into your taillights. mototeck in back up and running now, new owner is danny, good guy. you can buy the 12 board led's,they have turn signals bilt into them, www.mototechinnovations.com click on the 3 wire led's then click on the drop down boe and pick the amber and red,,thats the 5 wire setup with turn signals, they are cheaper to buy a set of 4. if i get a chance i will try to put a video of mine working. very visable