CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB - rashed seat for touring customization

Bill, buy this one.  Auction ends by tomorrow morning.

It's free shipping and the guy is decent, i've bought from him before. I was thinking $50 for a beater seat and it would cost $30 to ship it to you because I'm not a business and pay through the nose when I take a box to the counter.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/312474689378?hash=item48c0f15f62%3Ag%3AHsMAAOSw0dFcZHA~&LH_ItemCondition=4

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, rockmeupto125 said:

because I'm not a business and pay through the nose when I take a box to the counter.

If you print at home and drop off, you avoid the counter and the 20% charge for interacting with humans, which is its own penalty.

Last time I shipped a seat, oddly Fedex was half the price of all the others.  They seem to have less of a charge for large packages.

On 6/23/2021 at 8:22 AM, SwampNut said:

Last time I shipped a seat, oddly Fedex was half the price of all the others.  They seem to have less of a charge for large packages.

My truck tires came Fedex.  I think the Jeep tires did too.  No packaging, just loose tires on the truck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...