CBR1100XX.org Forum

Tall/slim women's riding pants like new

How about $80 shipped?  As always I'm flexible if people think the price is not fair.

Speed & Strength women's XS, removable liner, waterproof pocket zippers, 3/4" length leg zippers, great adjustment on cuffs.  She's 5'7" and 115 and said they fit "perfectly" with light shorts underneath and liner on.  Or with pants and no liner.  Her idea of a perfect fit is to be comfortably loose, but not need a belt.  There are huge vent zippers, like one going from each thigh across the back for real flow.  Inside waist flat and straight across measures 14.5" and waist to leg end is 43".  Great shape and light usage.  With our weather they were warmer than needed and she mostly used the Kevlar jeans instead.

image.png

image.png

They ever been washed??? If not Tomek might pay extra.

Polacy uwielbiają wąchać siodełko roweru.

Edited by XXBirdSlapper

Hm, they might fit my ex although she is 5'9". Similar weight. Are those pants long enough to cover boots while sitting on the bike? Sport bike where your knees are bent ? Iirc that was always the issue. Can someone quote me so swamp can see it? Slapper? You do follow my posts religiously so,,,

48 minutes ago, tomek said:

Hm, they might fit my ex although she is 5'9". Similar weight. Are those pants long enough to cover boots while sitting on the bike? Sport bike where your knees are bent ? Iirc that was always the issue. Can someone quote me so swamp can see it? Slapper? You do follow my posts religiously so,,,

Would you buy your ex riding pants for a reason?😳

No, she is just looking for pair. We both love motorcycles,etc but otherwise are too much of mismatch on many levels. Both of us are much better off with different partners.

No hate between us, we stay in touch.

• Upvote 1

Hah, ok, all posts unhidden, fair enough.  She used these on the K1200RS as both driver and passenger, on the XX as passenger, and they did give good coverage down to low-mid height boots (over ankle but not tall sport boots).  At two inches taller, it probably is not a big thing.  Oh, and Moriah is all leg, 32" inseam.  So a person of more normal proportions, which would be about 30" inseam for 5'9" should be good.  Try measuring her normal everyday jeans for leg length.  I measured down the side seam.

10 minutes ago, tomek said:

No, she is just looking for pair. We both love motorcycles,etc but otherwise are too much of mismatch on many levels. Both of us are much better off with different partners.

No hate between us, we stay in touch.

Remarkably sane.  And that's not a dig on YOU but the fact that most people cannot employ such sanity.  For a few years, I lived with a girlfriend and ex-girlfriend.

I can have her hop on the KTM with them on, but sold the XX this past weekend.

8 hours ago, SwampNut said:

Hah, ok, all posts unhidden, fair enough.  She used these on the K1200RS as both driver and passenger, on the XX as passenger, and they did give good coverage down to low-mid height boots (over ankle but not tall sport boots).  At two inches taller, it probably is not a big thing.  Oh, and Moriah is all leg, 32" inseam.  So a person of more normal proportions, which would be about 30" inseam for 5'9" should be good.  Try measuring her normal everyday jeans for leg length.  I measured down the side seam.

Remarkably sane.  And that's not a dig on YOU but the fact that most people cannot employ such sanity.  For a few years, I lived with a girlfriend and ex-girlfriend

I can have her hop on the KTM with them on, but sold the XX this past weekend.

Well, motorcycle people are different kind of humans. My current wife is very territorial. She is non-rider and does not really likes motorcycles. Going on 2 bikes ride with ex is totally out of question.

But she does like to watch motorcycle races at Road America.

My ex introduced me to my wife. At that time we were officially done. Ex and wife knew each other from  jobs related relationship.

Anyway, I'll most likely see ex on Saturday, and let you know if she wants pants.