CBR1100XX.org Forum

I'm not a real biker.

XXitanium

It was a pretty good ride. We stopped for a beer about 20 minutes from home first.

We finished with pizza about a mile from the house.

The Spyder ran out of gas about 2 miles before that. 3 miles from home was easy to get a can and get him to the restaurant.

20221008_182917.jpg

Resized_20221008_174826.jpeg

20221008_193330.jpg

Edited by XXitanium

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

real bikers……

TAOS, New Mexico, May 28 (Reuters) - A biker was charged with murder after a shootout between rival motorbike gangs at a motorcycle rally in Red River, northern New Mexico, on Saturday in which three gang members were killed and five wounded, police said.

Members of the Bandidos and Waterdogs groups traded gunfire around 5:00 p.m. (2100 GMT) on the packed main street of the mountain resort town 75 miles northeast of state capital Santa Fe, State Police Chief Tim Johnson said on Sunday.

"It was just gangbanger on gangbanger," Johnson told a press conference in Red River, adding that no bystanders were injured.

Of the three killed, two were Bandidos and one was a Waterdog, the police chief said.

Jacob Castillo, 30, a Waterdog from New Mexico was charged with murder, while Matthew Jackson, 39, of Texas, a Bandidos chapter leader, faced a count of unlawful carrying of a firearm and Bandido Christopher Garcia, 41, of Texas, was arrested on suspicion of cocaine possession.

26 minutes ago, RXX said:

"It was just gangbanger on gangbanger," Johnson told a press conference in Red River, adding that no bystanders were injured.

So was he implying nothing to see here folks, move along.?    😉

1 hour ago, blackhawkxx said:

Sounds like it.

17 hours ago, RXX said:

Sounds like it.

Yep.

Btw, gangbangers should be provided free shooting range training so they don't hit innocent bystanders.

• 2 months later...
On 5/29/2023 at 1:53 PM, blackhawkxx said:

There's a Bell curve.

Where do I want to be?  ...one percenter with notches in their pistol grip, to I have only ever put 150 miles on my Honda 90 in 40 years on the street in front of my house.

• 4 weeks later...

Biker Bob was enjoying a beer at the bar in his favorite place in Red Lodge when a long legged long haired brunette slid up on the stool next to him.

After ordering a drink she looked him over and asked "Are you a biker?"

Well Biker Bob of course said I guess so, I think about bikes all the time, I have bikes, I love the way they feel, I love to polish them,  I ride bikes, I love bikes so I guess you could say I'm a biker.

After a few sips he ventured to ask her "are you a biker?"

She looked at him and said "well no not really, I guess you could say I'm a lesbian, I think about women all the time, I have had some I really like, I love to caress them, she smiled and added, I like to ride them, I just love women".

With that she finished her drink and left.

Time went by and Bobs friend Chuck showed up and sat down beside a very confused looking Bob and asked "what the hell is wrong wit you Biker Bob?"

Bob just kept staring into his beer and finally said "I don't think I'm a biker, I think I'm a lesbian".

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...