CBR1100XX.org Forum

Honda Dirt Bikes - 50 and 70

Finally getting off my lazy butt and selling the kids dirt bikes, should have done it 5 years ago.  Thought I would offer them here first, apparently it is tough to get dirt bikes right now, and prices are stupid for the ones that are available.  I am going to post them this weekend on cycle trader for $1100 for the 50 and $1600 for the 70 (I compared with what is currently on there).  I will of course give a meaningful discount to a board member.  

Both bikes are clean, just had them checked over by my local dealer, and they fire right up.  I also have clean titles for them.

Dirtbike 1.jpg

Dirtbike 2.jpg

Dirtbike 3.jpg

Dirtbike 4.jpg

Dirtbike 5.jpg

Awesome little bikes. I wonder if you could put the 50 in a box and ship it via Greyhound? LOL. My sons each had the same 50, and loved it. My daughter will be 6 soon and needs to get her riding game on.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TOXXIC said:

Awesome little bikes. I wonder if you could put the 50 in a box and ship it via Greyhound? LOL. My sons each had the same 50, and loved it. My daughter will be 6 soon and needs to get her riding game on.

She could fly out and ride it back. Kinda of a "Then Came Bronson" thing, probably the same size bike. 😉

• Upvote 1

HAHA, that would be one hell of a ride. Redbird once sent via Greyhound multiple large boxes full of XX body panels, fuel tank etc. I had no idea they let people throw shipping boxes in the basement storage of their buses.