CBR1100XX.org Forum

BB service manuals, and many others.

I've got a roommate coming soon so I'm finally getting off my ass and de-cluttering.  Make a reasonable offer on anything and it'll probably be accepted.  Shipping will be from 91745, I'll do flat rate or whatever you want.  They go to CL sometime soon, guessing early next week.

The BB manuals are kinda dark & blurry; one's a '97, the other is '99-'00.

B53F40BF-907F-477F-9A77-06470A56065C_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.649d1df83cc1aa4fec5c42687eb5c246.jpeg

506C5C9C-18F3-455B-8ADE-4D9ED0D8DA84_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.82a06c5afa10b76f05c92e7f472a0b94.jpeg

E8221FDA-ECA4-498B-9A86-F13AB13BC277_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.476af524bdac41667e260791d1f65a10.jpeg

9 hours ago, XXitanium said:

2005 Camry?  2001 F250?

Nope.  Camry's too gay to own and the truck is so simple it's gay to need a manual.

😛

I just realized that I used to always try to get a manual when I bought something new to me and haven't in many years, spoiled by the interwebs.

I put some car manuals on Craigslist for free and couldn't give them away.  I like paper manuals when working on a vehicle and still use them.  Who wants to be messing with a phone with greasy hands trying to look at the little photos and text when you can use a book but times are changing for some. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, blackhawkxx said:

I put some car manuals on Craigslist for free and couldn't give them away.  I like paper manuals when working on a vehicle and still use them.  Who wants to be messing with a phone with greasy hands trying to look at the little photos and text when you can use a book but times are changing for some. 

I had a large collection of the Chilton Professional manuals that I now have just a few of.  I put them on CL and some dude bought them as general reading/learning material for a couple/few hundred bucks, don't recall exactly how much.  He also took a couple of the non-pro manuals that were on cars that interested him as well as some on engineering or electronics or something like that.

8 hours ago, blackhawkxx said:

Being a paper guy, if have an electronic manual it generally gets printed.  I might only do the relevant pages like Carlos, but if it's something I own I'm probably printing the whole thing because I dislike and distrust the electronic version.  Dislike because I don't have a 'shop friendly' device to view it on, and distrust because something might happen and it vanishes from the computer.  For the Talon I printed the whole thing so I can keep a copy in the motorhome which is generally what I use when I take it out.

If you still have the Honda manual for the '99-2000 XX I am interested.  No hurry, can pick up from Carlos' the next time you are headed to his place.