CBR1100XX.org Forum

2014 BMW F800 GS Adventure: $ 11,500. 3900 Miles

I am in the process of selling my vacation home and I had to bring two of the bikes back home.  I am out of garage space so something needs to go.  I bought this bike new in December of 2013 and it is in perfect condition.  I have a Givi Trekker on the back and the BMW Aluminum Side Panniers.  It has all the GS Stuff as well as some add ons.  ALT Rider Skid Plate, Sidestand Foot Extender, Upper Crash Bars, Headlight Protector, GezaGear Cover and an bunch of other stuff I cannot recall at the moment.  I was planning to list on Craigslist later this week when I get some time to take proper pictures and detail all the adds, but thought I would throw it up here first.  I'll add the better pics as soon as I can...  

Bike is located in El Dorado Hills, CA. which is 30 minutes from the Sacramento Airport.  Happy to assist with pick up for a Fly and Ride, work with your shipper, whatever makes sense.  

It is absolutely perfect.  Never down, not scratches, well maintained, etc.....I also included a garage pic so you can see my storage issue....IMG_1307.thumb.jpg.57ea06143ef090bfe1ec1cd5a1cc0096.jpg

IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

Edited by SierraKLR

• SierraKLR changed the title to 2014 BMW F800 GS Adventure: $ 11,500. 3900 Miles

Ok folks, so I finally got my crap together and the add is up on CL for the BMW.   Here is link in case you or somebody you know is interested.  I hate to let her go, but I am tired of tripping over 5 bikes in the garage.

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/mpo/d/el-dorado-hills-2014-bmw-f800gs/7334888188.html

Once this is sold I can move onto make a decision whether to keep both of the XXs or sell one of them.  :(

A little off topic, but how do you like the Bursig lift?  I am looking to get a lift for my Bird, as I re-home it to our vacation house.  I'm not sure I can get the blackbird plate for it, they no longer list one, so did you buy it a while ago, or does a generic plate work with the lift?

I love it.  I have three of them!   Call MaxMoto direct. They still have the lift adapter plates and bike fitment kits.  I bought mine last year.   

Edited by SierraKLR