CBR1100XX.org Forum

happened again multiple times this morning

lordzarkon

Based on a post by DBLXX,   he had a similar problem just a bit ago, and just removed the smiley he had.

Bingo ...  IT went

So, I just went back to mine that failed, took out the smiley's and BINGO    IT WENT

WOOHOOO

Any way, wanted to pass that along as you might find that useful

THOSE EVIL SMILIES ARE OUT TO GET US      LOL  

Just popped in here to do my due diligence and confirm that earlier today all looks back to normal

Tossed in some smiley's to test and all was good

Thanks for keeping our little slice of sharing all sorts of shit open and working again  

:ph34r:  :D  👍 

FYI  something else that HAD been going on, found it annoying, but wasn't a big deal

When I work up the chain of posts from bottom to top, as I would get near the top of the list, obviously the most recent, the last few that were still indicated to be UNREAD by the icon in front of the post would DISAPPEAR.  The number getting the icon cleared varied between 2 -3 each time.

Needless to say, there was no longer a way to jump to last post read, but I just popped in and went to the last page bottom etc

SO, the reason for this is to let you know that apparently that was ALSO part of the things a bit out of whack that you now have fixed

WOOHOOOO 

Thanks again   :ph34r:

LOL

High Maintenance?????

U have got to be kidding  :D

U got 10 times the posts I have....  AND I am here to let the BOSS know I appreciate taking care of us..

BUT I also know u just like pulling legs   

Good Job for you as well.

And stop making my pussy hurt   LOL  

AND since this forum is for maintenance issues...    no more responding here..     be GOOD now  😉

Edited by lordzarkon

Fixed again.  The basic gist is that a cross-site scripting security protocol has to be disabled, and it keeps self-enabling.  If it happens again I'll report it to the vendor and see if they can help.

• Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use