CBR1100XX.org Forum

Server updates and security changes 2/18/21 and 2/19/21

SwampNut

Applied a bunch of security stuff yesterday, and did a kernel update and other key service updates today.  So just posting this in case people have issues.  Yesterday one person had a problem right after the security updates and had to log out/in to fix it.

1 hour ago, SwampNut said:

Applied a bunch of security stuff yesterday, and did a kernel update and other key service updates today.  So just posting this in case people have issues.  Yesterday one person had a problem right after the security updates and had to log out/in to fix it.

Ahhh now it makes sense.

Yesterday I was replying to a post, and all of sudden it tells me I have no access.   I forgot the exact verbiage.

And it did it to me again about 5-10 min ago, so I logged totally out and back in again, and all works fine.

15 minutes ago, DBLXX said:

Oh... since Mike (IceDick) made it a point to say there are only like 8 members left of the 20,000 registered that actually come here - I'll make sure I give extra this time since I'm apparently ruining it for the other 19,999 people

Well, it IS the Dave channel now... only fair that you fund it.  I'm prepared to give up my free speech, but when does it IPO? 😚

Just now, lordzarkon said:

Ahhh now it makes sense.

Yesterday I was replying to a post, and all of sudden it tells me I have no access.   I forgot the exact verbiage.

And it did it to me again about 5-10 min ago, so I logged totally out and back in again, and all works fine.

Me too....getting intermittent ERROR messages.  

Just now, IcePrick said:

Well, it IS the Dave channel now... only fair that you fund it.  I'm prepared to give up my free speech, but when does it IPO? 😚

DTV? (Dave TV?) - 

I put in a bunch of smiley faces but it kept erroring out so I removed them and the post posted.  But you already know I was just kidding.

I'll be sure to issue you LTIP's....

• Like 1

Got this message a good 15 or more  minutes ago

Have been trying to get a message to you several times and it fails  ....  so trying this way 

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Edited by lordzarkon

3 minutes ago, lordzarkon said:

Does this mean we have to start a Rally or a Protest now  ??

Or do we just bum rush Carlos’ house and trash his garden and hit him over the head with his own glued together blocks? Either way - I’m in. I’ll lead the charge. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use