CBR1100XX.org Forum

Aplinestars SMX 1R Vented Boots

Used maybe 5 times. 

Size 44

$159 on RevZilla $170 paid total 

$89 here - shipped

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/alpinestars-smx-1-r-vented-boots?gclid=Cj0KCQiA0rSABhDlARIsAJtjfCdxRP3jAHfSl_MffRdQVrDS6a4hwGq0f9TYJqf9knc4RvkpjQ1xjF4aApmrEALw_wcB

F14B4817-CB06-4F77-A350-C81C7D965DF3.jpeg

7BD1469E-2B8D-4E4C-89DD-748E2A5DCEB9.jpeg

Goddamn I hate 'murica sizing on boots.  Well, shoes.  The rest of the world sizing is far more reliable and logical.  Anyway, this is between a 10.5 and 11 in normal shoes, but Alpinestars run small.  My new boots are a 44, but I normally wear just under a 10, or a 43.

I wear anywhere between a 10 and 11...these fit perfectly.  Width is good too and I usually wear a 3E width.

They aren't stretched out at all.... I believe I wore them maybe 5 times and definitely less than a few hours and a few hundred miles.

• 3 weeks later...

Damn, they match my sons leathers exactly. Except for the size, 

On 1/26/2021 at 1:14 PM, DBLXX said:

I wear anywhere between a 10 and 11...these fit perfectly.  Width is good too and I usually wear a 3E width.

They aren't stretched out at all.... I believe I wore them maybe 5 times and definitely less than a few hours and a few hundred miles.